The birth of my weblog
Hello? Is this thing on? H-Hello?
Yes, scoff all you want. I am starting a weblog. I'm pretty technologically inept, so please bear with me as I learn my way around cyber-communication. I have officially announced to the world (read: my supervisors at work) that I am departing for Bangladesh in the fall. I'm starting this weblog to document my travels over the next academic year, as I pursue research in the field of gender and development in Bangladesh with my Fulbright grant.
In the meantime, I'll try to post pictures and commentary now and then. I finally learned how to actually upload pictures from my digital camera to my computer. I have some pretty interesting pictures from New York, D.C., and weekend shenanigans with my friends.
I hope that you enjoy my weblog, and that I can keep up with daily (or at least weekly) posts. My previous attempts at keeping any form of journal have gone the way of the Dodo...
Adios,
Tanya


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home