Goin' to the Chapel
My friends Meghan and Chris are tying the knot this weekend after what seems like an eternity. They've been together since junior year in high school. I remember they started flirting during the after school musical practices of "Brigadoon." I was one of the rolling hills of Scotland in that show. Anyway, Meg is the first of my close friends to officially get hitched, and we are all excited about the wedding (and breakin' it down at the reception). I'm even buying a new, extraordinarily girly outfit for the occasion.
Hopefully, this weekend will be another fun-filled one. In the pipeline: catch a showing of Fahrenheit 9/11 Friday, Fundraising car wash for the American Heart Association Saturday afternoon (where did I put my bikini?) Dinner con amigos Saturday (cookout at my parents?), and then the wedding. Two words: open bar.
This week has gone by quickly, but been rather rough. I had an interesting experience at work this week, involving an expensive pen, a naive email, and the Israeli Parliament. It's too hard to try to explain via blog. The whole fiasco reinforced my sneaking suspicion that a highly trained monkey could perform my job duties more efficiently than me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home