The Paris Hilton of Bangladesh
Wow, I'm suddenly famous.
Apparently, the Bangladeshi media was at our mini-Fulbright seminar yesterday and the story of our presentations is all over the Bengali and English language news papers today. All of our names were mentioned, but I guess they took a particular interest in my presentation about sexuality in Bangladesh. I apparently said that "sex ed should be compulsory throughout the country." Of course, I merely mentioned that my research revealed a serious need for adolescents to get more accurate information on reproductive and sexual health. In any case, I'm flattered. I'm just relieved it's over. I have more work to do, but I feel as though the presentation went well and the US government is no longer suspicious that I took the money and went on a ten-month vacation.
Off to reward myself with some karaoke and Chinese food with friends.
adios
TKP


1 Comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you!! Way to go, Tan!!!! I just knew that you would kick serious booty in your presentation! Congratulations! Love ya! ~Meg
Post a Comment
<< Home