Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Worcester, ASSachusetts: A Pictoral Essay

Given the weather, the robberies/break-ins, and the high levels of stress, my relationship with Massachut..chusetss...Mass is in pretty bad shape right now. I offer you these pictures so that you might take a peek into the happier times I've spent in Worcester thus far. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Carl said...

What's going on Tanya, of all the pictures of places I expected to find on your websites, "the woo" wasn't one of them. I am driving back and forth through there all the time now a days because I teach in NYC and I have a bunch of buddies in Boston from school last year. How do you like the puritan state? Have you been at a bar with last call before 1 yet? Is there a ridiculous amount of Dunkin Donuts in wooster? Well, let me know how you are doing and I would love to hear about your fulbright,

Carl
carloliver@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home