Monday, June 21, 2004

Los fotos

OK, I've learned how to post pictures from my digital camera to this website. This is amazing. I never thought I would be able to "break on through," so to speak, in terms of using technology in my favor. I have more pictures to come. For now, enjoy the gallery o' John.

In non-weblog news, today was an interesting day. Still distraught after having lost my favorite jacket Saturday night--and by "lost" I mean "accidentally shut in my car door and dragged 3-4 miles behind me driving down the road until someone noticed one of the arms wedged in the back tire and flagged me down"--my plight was compounded when I noticed a flat tire on the way home from work. Again, it was a fellow motorist who noticed first (that's twice in three days), honking and urging me to roll my window down. Ooohhhh, so THAT would explain the grinding sound and the feeling of driving across a monster truck course. I thought it was just the rain. I'm not being sarcastic.

Flat tire. Dragged jacket. Coincidence? I think not. Just don't tell my Dad. He'll be furious if he finds out it wasn't "just a nail".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home