Casey, Lisa, and I trying on cowgirl hats at Saturday's Latin Festival. The vendor told me I looked like "una mujer famosa...Yennifer Lopez," then kissed me on the cheek. I think he had one too many cervecas.
Great Pictures mate! I have enjoyed reading your blogs througout your time in South Asia. I hope you can continue to share some of your thoughts and feelings such as do you still think of Bangladesh? or what was your reaction when 300 bombs went off in that country, what do you miss most about the villages of Bangladesh. Do you miss Kolkata? Now that you are back, what are some of the things that strikes you (similarities/differences) with the US. suddenly does your mind goes off thinking about something funny or sad in the wiredest moments? Just some ideas to ponder. cheers!
3 Comments:
Love the photos! I can't wait to see/hear about all your adventures!! You look fantastic too! :) Good luck with your first full week.
Great Pictures mate! I have enjoyed reading your blogs througout your time in South Asia. I hope you can continue to share some of your thoughts and feelings such as do you still think of Bangladesh? or what was your reaction when 300 bombs went off in that country, what do you miss most about the villages of Bangladesh. Do you miss Kolkata? Now that you are back, what are some of the things that strikes you (similarities/differences) with the US. suddenly does your mind goes off thinking about something funny or sad in the wiredest moments? Just some ideas to ponder. cheers!
hot outfit! :)Manisha
Post a Comment
<< Home