Procrastinate: From Latin "cras," meaning tomorrow
Things I Did Today:
1. Purchased and ate a bagel with cream cheese from Acoustic Java. Promptly got gas due to lactose intolerance.
2. Made a plug for Fulbright in the class that I T.A. (presentation entitled "The Accidental Anthropologist: Ten Months as a Fulbright Scholar in Bangladesh")
3. Had our last "Friday T.A. lunch" at the Vietnamese place (sniffle)
4. Went to the organic food store w/ roomates for wine tasting and tofu procurement
5. Made myself some proper Bangladeshi dahl
6. Gave my roomies Lisa and Casey a 30 minute guitar lesson
7. Got an email from a long-lost Fulbright alum pal who wrote a book review for Amartya Sen's latest. Check it out: http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/GL03Df01.html
8. Belly-danced around my room for like, seriously an hour
9. Wrote in my weblog about writing in my weblog
Things I DID NOT Do Today...
1. My development theory paper
2. My "third world women" paper
3. My gender and development policy paper
4. Grade undergraduate papers
5. Anything that could possibly make me a useful human being


2 Comments:
Damn you for always thinking of catchy titles! "The Accidental Anthropologist"???? You rock.
On writing in your weblog about writing in your weblog: apparently 40% of the brain has a completely unknown function at this point. What if that portion of the brain is actually used to figure out what portions of the brain do? Ha! That would explain everything!
I laughed so hard I cried about that the other day.
xoxox,
-s
Post a Comment
<< Home