I can't cook curry. But I can play the guitar.
posted by TKP @ 4:48 PM 5 comments
Wow, woman, you're good. Maybe you need one of those wallet chains. Dorky but very useful in your case.
Perhaps just tatooing your debit card info and driver license number onto your bod somewhere...
Oh Madam...how will I loan you taka and sugar daddy ya'll up with mangoes and paratha all the way from the Atl.??? :)
Whether you lose your wallet, your hair or your mind - you're still the best friend a girl can have.PKP
TKP:I'm going to order you a personal assistant as a holiday gift for SHH this year. That or a trained monkey considering they can do the job just as well, if not better, than some personal assistants. What was Cascade thinking?! ;)xoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a girl of wealth and taste.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Wow, woman, you're good. Maybe you need one of those wallet chains. Dorky but very useful in your case.
Perhaps just tatooing your debit card info and driver license number onto your bod somewhere...
Oh Madam...how will I loan you taka and sugar daddy ya'll up with mangoes and paratha all the way from the Atl.??? :)
Whether you lose your wallet, your hair or your mind - you're still the best friend a girl can have.
PKP
TKP:
I'm going to order you a personal assistant as a holiday gift for SHH this year. That or a trained monkey considering they can do the job just as well, if not better, than some personal assistants. What was Cascade thinking?! ;)
xoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home