I Get By With A Little Help...
It's been an incredibly stressful week at work, but there's nothing like eating fatty foods with friends to make it all better. I just got back from the GR Brewing Company for nachos and cervecas w/ Minders and SaraFina. It was nice to unwind with them after a headache-inducing day on the job.
Yesterday I went into the scary Kentwood side of town (I'm G-Rapper myself) to get some chubby ankle massage therapy done and ran into my excellent pal LV at a nearby coffee shop. It was great timing, and the soy latte truly hit the spot--even though the "spot'" is gettin' pretty hard to miss these days. I also had one of those unfortunate run-ins with someone from high school who I never talked to but had mutual face recognition with. After a few awkward minutes of "so...what have you been up to?" I exited, stage left.
As I mentioned earlier, I got the chance to have some serious laughs with my old school friend-from-next-door Amber on Tuesday, and all week I've been getting emails from friends vowing to get together before I leave the country. I'm often grateful that I have so many wonderful, caring, hilarious people in my life. I feel like I should get one of those "I am Loved" pins. Then again, maybe none of those people really like me. They're probably just after my money. All $248.00 in my checking account...


1 Comments:
Baby girl, you better check yoself before you wreck yoself. Your spanish es, como se dice?, muy mal. Es cerveZa, no cerveca.
*sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home