Weekend Schmeekend
Even though its been a gorgeous weekend, I'm in a very cloudy mood. It's been miserable having to stay indoors and inactive all weekend. My foot and ankle are still swollen and painful, but I have to go back to work tomorrow. I've been feeling really overwhelmed with the work I have to do for my trip, especially with all the delays. And on top of that, I am surfin' the crimson wave. I've cried at nearly every cotton commercial I've seen over the last 2 days. Wah. I know I'm being a baby, but I just want to take my ball and go home.
On the upside, I got to go to Yesterdog with Mom Saturday (on crutches) and visited the Fulton St. farmer's market briefly (also on crutches). It took nearly the rest of the day to recuperate, though, so I decided to take it easy for the rest of the weekend. Also, I felt very loved today since four of my awesome friends called either because they were thinking about me or to check in. It was a nice feeling. Oh yeah, and Mom made fresh peach cobbler with peaches she bought at the farmer's market...it was vegan, too (not that it matters much these days). Dad snuck me some Mrs. Field's cookies, too. Now I'm stuffed and ready to hit the hay early. The muscle relaxers just kicked in...woo...
Have a great week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home