Too Busy to Blog
Hello Tanya's blog fans...
Sorry to keep you waiting. I know that some of you rely on my sharp wit and quirky stories to get you through the work week. I hope that the past week without a post hasn't been too excruciating for you.
I took an extra long weekend to go visit Juan in Ann Arbor, which explains my bloggy tardiness. He's just returned from China (a good 10 lbs lighter), only to go back again the first week o' September. This time he's headed to the arctic wasteland of Harbin, China, close to the Siberian border. We're trying to cram as much quality time in together as humanly possible. This weekend we sampled a range of foreign cuisines together, from Sabor Latino to Madras Masala. So good.
I also got to catch up with some old war buddies. Peg-leg has a new job in Kalamazoo and is heading over to the West Coast a.k.a. “Da Best Coast”…of Michigan. Big Red just returned from a vacation in Mexico, which she needed more than anyone I know. Frankly, I’m surprised she came back to Michigan.
In other random news, I made some vegan no-bake cookies last night. I thought they were delicious, but when my Dad spotted them, he yelled to me upstairs “are these bird-droppings, or something you were planning to eat!?” Hey, I’m no Julia Child, but comparing my baking to bird poo is a bit harsh.
Well, I’m off to do my work. I shall post pictures later today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home