Tuesday Morning post
It's 1:15am Tuesday morning and I am in the frickin' IDCE computer lab taking a break from reading. I couldn't read at home because it was too noisy. Lisa has a friend visiting and is baking (in an Eric Cartman voice) Punkin Pie!!!
This weekend was very bizarre. I saw two bad Danish movies on Sunday, both with at least one Danish-American person. Also, Old man winter has definitely rolled into the Bay State, and he won't stop blowing through my bedroom window. I have to start sleeping with long underwear tied around my head like a turban. I won't complain about it though...ANYTHING beats those sweltering Dhaka nights.
Anyway, a quick note about Halloween. I thought I had a good costume idea around 3:40am this morning (last night, actually), but it fizzled out. I'm still adrift in a sea of costume ideas. Any thoughts??? My friends Lara, Meghan, and Melissa want to go as Grimm's Fairy Tales characters "from da 'hood." Hmm...Ho White? Rap-unzel? Only a tad offensive. Also, Lisa invited some of our friends who are Korean students over to carve pumpkins this weekend. They were totally excited and cute because being their first Halloween, neither of them had experienced the joy of etching intimidating faces into a rotund squash. One of them was under the impression that we were actually fashioning pumpkin helmets for ourselves and would be putting them over our heads after carving. His fear of asphyxiation kept prompting him to glance into his pumpkin nervously every few minutes.
Anyway, must continue reading. Class at 9:00am!!!!!!!!!!!
a little crazy,
TKP


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home