ten more days...
I just gave my big development theory presentation ("More Than a Feeling: Toward a Definition of 'Women's Empowerment' in International Development Thought") this morning and I'm so glad to be done. It's strange how presentations actually help me write the paper and not the other way around. I guess I need to verbalize my thoughts before comitting them to paper. Now all I have to do is finish the paper. Sigh.
Anyway, its been an exhausting week--not doing work, mind you, but thinking about how much work I have yet to do and then creatively finding other things to do as the workload continues to pile. I REALLY need to learn some time management skills over the break. Perhaps I will finally attempt to crack open my book "Prioritization and Organization: The Power of Getting it Done" over the break. I should. I bought it like two years ago and toted it around the world with me without even glancing at it once.
I have my final TA discussion class tonight. Most of the hour will be spent explaining to my patient students why I have not yet graded their papers. I hope they don't foment a rebellion like John Addams' wife...
Ok, must go take a quick nap to recharge my brain for class tonight. I will make sure to set an alarm to avoid mishaps....
chilly, stressed, and a tad lonely,
TKP


3 Comments:
A Boston reference in your project title.... Big Bill would be proud.
nothing like reading your blog instead of writing my own paper to make me feel like even more of a slacker. best of luck tkp.
BB
xoxoxox
Love from the mitten.
Post a Comment
<< Home