Vay-kay
I am entering ten uninterrupted days of vacational bliss...
Okay, so some of them are weekends and company holidays, and I'm not entirely convinced that "vacational" is even a real word, but I could not be more jazzed. I am going to sit around and do nothing. Actually, I hope to accomplish a lot in the next week, but I'll go at my own tortoise pace.
I have no fourth-of-July plans this year. Last year we went to Canada on the 4th long weekend. Something about that trip struck me as oddly unpatriotic. I felt like a draft-dodger or something.
I will be heading out to Washington D.C. next Wednesday for my Fulbright Orientation. I'm really excited to see Jill and Austy Frosty. I've really been looking forward to heading back to D.C. now that I know the place a little more, and I'm glad to be meeting my future B-desh colleauges face to face. This time I'll be sure to take pictures...unlike at Meghan's wedding...crap.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home