Sunday, September 05, 2004

Backstreet's Back

Well, I'm unofficially back on my blog. A combination of spending a lot of time with John before his second departure to China and our computer being infected with a flesh-eating virus has prevented me from updating my blog. I will hopefully be able to post pictures soon. In the last few weeks, I've had many snap worthy moments, including a surprise goodbye party for John at the Heidelberg, a trip to Chicago, a belly dancer at Mezze cafe, and my last day at work (read: karaoke party). Hopefully I'll be able to get those up soon.

My departure date is twelve days away, and I'm approaching the "wiggin out" phase of my trip preparation. I'm pretty much finished working, but I've got a long way to go as far as packing goes.

Take care, and don't give up on me. I'll be bloggin' in no time!

TKP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home