Thursday, July 14, 2005

I need an aromatherapy massage

I am a mess...with stress.

I am leaving Bangladesh in exactly one week and I am in over my head with stuff to finish and do. Its gotten to a point where my body has begun reacting to the stress. I'm not usually this psychosomatic, but I get serious stomach cramps or dizziness each morning (read: noon) when I wake up and realize that I must come face to face with my "TO DO" list. On top of that, every Bangladeshi person who I've ever employed is calling me every five minutes to make a last minute plea for some article of furniture. I want to crawl into a cave and die. Perhaps its a tad melodramatic, but the cave-death option seems a lot better to me right now than scurrying all about rainy, muddy Dhaka trying to tie up desparately loose ends.

HELP!!!

TKP

3 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to learn to say "NO" to wrongful demands. I am speaking from first hand experience. Pull yourself up by the boot strap or whatever they say in Emrika. You can do it. Please come home soon and safe. Love MS

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey-

Hang in there, pretty soon you'll be sipping Mohito's in Harvard Square (maybe not).

Forget about the move for a minute and imagine vegan chocolate chip cookies and rice milk.

Preeti

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Meg Daniel said...

Hang in there, teacup. In no time you will be back in the states standing in line at Wendy's to try and order a chicken sandwhich. :)

Love ya! Meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home