Island Briefing
Greetings from the sunny island of Koh Phangan in eastern Thailand!
It's a gorgeous, bright day, and I am inside our resort's lodge writing this blog, so I'll be brief and give you the stats...
Number of times swimming in ocean: 5
" " in pool: 2
Sun protection factor of tanning oil (Tanya): 0 --used only coconut oil
Sun protection factof of tanning oil (John): 16 ---burned to a crisp anyway
Movies watched: "Fat Albert," "The Incredibles"
Fish seen snorkeling: 5
Number of European women tanning topless: 4 since yesterday
Tropical drinks consumed: 3
Banana shakes per day: 2
Number of English words I could comprehend spoken by the Thai staff: 0
Young Australians staying on island for this month's infamous "full moon party": close to 1,000
Tan shade (Tanya): deep mocha
Tan shade (John): Maine lobster


1 Comments:
TKP:
Now do you understand my love affair with tropical vacays? *sigh* Soak up some sun for me -- we got 8 inches of snow and freezing rain last night.
xoxox,
-s
Post a Comment
<< Home