Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's the Jet Lag!

I am lazy no matter which side of the planet I'm on.

Tanya's Post-Overseas Return Schedule

8:30am: Wake up and roll out of bed (I would sleep til 11:00 usually, but it's the jet lag!)

8:40am: Drink tea and feed our dog chocolate chip cookies with Mom

9:00-11:00am: Dink around on internet; Make plans for the evening with friends; Pretend to glance at list of "things to do"

11:30am: Attempt to unpack, get distracted by some cool souvenir I bought in Bangladesh; Try on some of my newly-tailored clothes; Leave living room a mess with half-unpacked suitcases

12:00pm: Shower; Call friends; Check email again

2:00pm: Eat left over tofu enchiladas; Assemble the work I have to do in a pile on the desk, the promptly get distracted and start playing my guitar

3:30pm: Check email again

5:00pm: Go out with friends

I hope its just jet lag and not life lag. I'm such a lethargic piece of crap.

*See the Elvis pic below*

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TKP!
I know I haven't left you a note in forev, but I blame you... you are long winded and after reading all your posts I am too exhausted to write back ;) Anyhow, I am ecstatic that you are home!!! Honestly, when I read that you were coming back i teared up and everything. Must hang out pronto. Will call! Love you! ~LV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home