Who's Your Housekeepa?
Good God, my sister just sent me this hilarious link to a video parody of Gwen Stefani's "Holla Back Girl" called "Curry N' Rice Girl," about the trials and tribulations of trying to find the perfect Indian husband. The best part is that one of the DJs calls herself "LUDAKRISHNA." I know she didn't.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4532245984549289375
Its freezing and rainy and cold in Worcester and I don't want to do my homework (still), so I'm sitting in the library goofing off instead. *Sigh* I watched the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night and it was outstanding. My love for Johnny Depp and respect for his abilities as an actor has further deepened. Speaking of Johnny Depp, I made a reference to "21 Jump Street" to my class of undergrads the other day and they seriously had NO IDEA what I was talking about.
I think I'm starting to get old...
OK, off to work :(
TKP


3 Comments:
21 Jump street rocked! These young punks today have no idea what they're missing...
Now you know how I feel! Compared to you, I'm elderly.
Thanks for the blog updates, I missed ya!
Okay, I looooooove Johnny but I just don't know how I feel about remaking Charlie and the Chocolate Factory period. I mean, they tampered with the Oompa Loompas...what's next, the ridiculously disturbing, acid-trippy boat scene down the canal during which Gene Wilder sings a spooky little song in all flats?
"Nobody knows where we are going..."
xoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home