I can't cook curry. But I can play the guitar.
posted by TKP @ 11:20 PM 3 comments
Happy Birthday to SRP !!!
TKP: What can I say? What better way is there to be honored on one's birthday than with a picture montage on their sister's weblog? Thanks. xoxoxpsst: Good thing my brows have grown back since that trip to India.
TKP:Ummm, can I get an update? xoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a girl of wealth and taste.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Happy Birthday to SRP !!!
TKP: What can I say? What better way is there to be honored on one's birthday than with a picture montage on their sister's weblog?
Thanks. xoxox
psst: Good thing my brows have grown back since that trip to India.
TKP:
Ummm, can I get an update?
xoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home