Thursday, January 12, 2006

Live From Worcester

Here are the post-winter break statistics:

Days back in Worcester: 3

Movies Watched: 1 (Love Actually...I admit I cried...twice)

Roomates in town: 2

Bagels Consumed: 3

Exotic Places Friends Travelled Over Break: Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Denmark, Spain, England, Vietnam, China, India, Providence, RI

Most Shocking News Item: The Stampedes at the Hajj (yearly Islamic Pilgrimage to Mecca)

Most Exciting News Item
: My old debate partner, who is a good friend of mine just got engaged (to another friend of mine, incidentally)! I can't leak identities yet, but if you email me I'll tell you...

Countdown to Classes
: 5 days until lift-off

Most stressful thing on my plate right now: Boren Graduate Fellowship application...help me!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Katie said...

OMG my mother in law is doing the hajj this year. I'm pretty sure she's okay, we probably would have heard somehow if she was mushed. (Although I wouldn't mind if my weird brother-in-law and his freaky wife got mushed. I hope none of my in-laws read the comment threads on your blog. How's that for paranoia!)

So...Boren, eh? I have been eyeing that one myself. Please save your app. so I can cut and paste when the time comes. he he.

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tan,

Okay, do the newly engaged live in Chicago? Do they own a dog? And is one of them, ahem, my first love?

Lib

 

Post a Comment

<< Home