Saturday, January 07, 2006

My Kinda Town (Chicago Is)

Happy New Year, Y'all!!!

First of all, let me just say that nothing compares to the Randy Rhoads guitar solo in "Crazy Train." I'm listening to Ozzy as I type this blog entry...I'm goin' off the rails...Actually I did take the train into Chicago, but it was pretty mundane.

I'm back from ringing in 2006 Chicago-style with a variegated assortment of friends who live in and were visiting the area. The weekend made me realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful group of friends who contribute totally different things to my life. I had a lot of fun in the "gritty, muscular" (as Grant puts it) town of Chicago, a city with rich character. Here are some pictures from the weekend I took w/ my shiny new camera.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! You were in Chicago without me! Okay, you have to come back once I'm home. We'll go hunting for soy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home