Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot
Shouldn't it be "forgotten?" Anyway, 2006 is rapidly approaching and with it a new list of goals for myself. Here are some of the lofty things I hope to accomplish in the coming year...
1. launder clothing more than once a month
2. obtain a cavity in my last untouched molar and make dental hall of fame for a "full house"
3. finally see "monty python and the holy grail"
4. just admit that I kind of like Mariah Carey
5. stop making references to early 90's music in my T.A. class (the kids just don't get my EMF "you're unbelievable" jokes at all)
6. absolve myself of dairy forever...I mean it...two words: pub nachos
7. learn how to drive a car again
8. use H.L. Mencken's term "booboise" with much more frequency
9. stop pining away for Viggo--I just don't think he's ready for a relationship
10. wear a belt


4 Comments:
I just typed "define booboise" into google...sigh...you grad student types are just too damn smart for me.
Now that is an awfully long list of New Year's Resolutions. Why don't you cut a few of them out so you don't set yourself up for disapointment.
tanya!
it's angela...holla back.
on the viggo note, he is a s foxy as can be. and smokes american spirits to boot.
sigh!
mrslapointe@yahoo.com
we must talk soon!
angela
Must...have...Tanya...update........
Can't...wait...much...longer.......
Losing...consciousness.....
Post a Comment
<< Home