Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bah Humbug

Wow, I guess Christmas is like ten days away. Instead of wrapping presents, I'm still wrapping up my stupid papers (two of which I handed in late) THEN I have to finish up calculating grades for my undergraduate students. *Sigh* I feel pretty Grinchy lately as fellow student after fellow student turns in her last paper and shouts "woo-hoo I'm done!!! Now all I have to do is pack for Puerto Rico!!!" You know what? You guys can kiss my festive ASS...


that is all


TKP

2 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up! I totally feel you on the slacking. I am now sitting down to do 20 hrs of accounting hw. I miss you!

Bio data, I forgot about that!

Love you!

Mindy

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I'm agonizing for you. (And you know I mean it! Stomach cramp!)

When you're done with your papers, email them to me so I can learn somethin'.

Love you TKP. Come to the midwest soon.

ktz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home