Sunday, December 18, 2005

Leavin' Worcester in the Dust





Well...I'm happy to say that this evening I will be on a plane from Boston to Grand Rapids, forsaking our apartment AND the town of WORSTer for at least a month. In the words of Napolean Dynamite, Yesssssss!!!!



Yesterday I went to Boston with my roomates Casey and Leia. We had a really great time bumming around the shopping district downtown, going to a crafts fair at Harvard Yard, and seeing the edgy new movie "Brokeback Mountain." It was insanely well-done by the way--bravo Ang Lee...and go on w/ your bad self Heath Ledger. I'm looking forward to gettin' some serious nuthin' done in GR over the next few weeks.

Alright, I'm off to burn a bunch of African hip-hop and "Air" CDs from Casey before starting to pack (or brushing my teeth). I'll see some of you very soon! Hope you enjoyed the last pics o' the semester. One of Bishnu in the snow outside our apt., a random 1:00am dance party during finals week, and a couple of shots from our final presentations in Development Theory.

TKP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home