Friday, December 16, 2005

Woooo-Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At long, long last, I am done with semester numero uno at Clark University!!! I thought it would NEVER end. Yes, I still have to sit down and finish some stuff for my anthro class, but at least I don't have to type another word for a professor until 2006! Hell yeah!

Now I must run and attempt to launder the 8-foot high pile of soiled garments that has accumulated near my closet door. It literally looks as though my closet is PUKING dirty clothes. My roomate commented yesterday that my room "smelled like a dirty sock." I would say she's right, but technically its more like 6 weeks worth of dirty socks.

Off to Boston tomorrow w/ Leia and Casey to celebrate...Wooo-hooo!!!!!!!!!

later suckas (as my 4-year old cousin Raphael would say),


TKPaper Writing Machine

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you!

But you do realize that 2006 is a mere 14 days away, right?

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raphael is more like 6 years old, isn't he?

Sigh...after 4 kids i know the difference between and 4 and 6 year old (shudder)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home