The weeks...they melt like warm butter...
Wow, I can't beliEVE we are already at the mid-point of the semester. My spring break officially starts tomorrow at 5:00pm. I have to stay up late and finish (read: start) my paper for my sociology class. Some interesting bullet points of late...
1. I broke my G-string. This is the third one this school year. No, not my skivvies, but on my guitar. I've been playing without one all week. Again, without the string, not without skivvies.
2. My roomate Bishnu spoke at a "Bridge Builders" conference hosted by the Harvard Women in Public Policy Program (WAPPP) Monday night. A group of us hauled it out to Cambridge to support her. It was pretty interesting. Further clarification and pictures to come asap. It was a wild night of Harvard pretention, food poisoning, and getting lost on Route 2...
3. My laundry has accumulated to the point of public ridicule by roomates...AGAIN.
4. There's been a sign in the IDCE house all week advertising an MA thesis writing workshop that promises to help "Polish Your Paper." I didn't realize until literally just now that it wasn't a reference to an Eastern European ethnic group. Guess my mind's been on Fat Tuesday Paczki this week...
5. This weekend our house is hosting the first annual IDCE Mid-Winter Luau! It's been brutally cold all week, so we thought it would be funny/ironic (but perhaps not incredibly intelligent) to have a Luau in the snow. I know its odd, but I can't WAIT to cut out cardboard palm trees! Oh, and don't get me started about the Limbo. Word to Mom, Dad, and Chubby Checker...
That's all for now. I'm clearly procrastinating at this point (please reference above "shout out" to Chubby Checker).
Ciao 4 Now.
Aloha,
TKPineapple


1 Comments:
Thinking of you in a broken G string is much hotter than the guitar string story.
Post a Comment
<< Home