talk to the hand...the iron hand of the state
The first thing I thought was "wow--think of all the sleep I lost the day I had to go take that 8:00am test in Boston." Perhaps I shouldn't have admitted I was a "budding Marxist" in the personal assessment. I'm sure my name's on a blacklist somewhere.
U.S. OFFICE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
3/19/2007 MID ATLANTIC SERVICES BRANCH
FEDERAL BUILDING 200 GRANBY STREET SUITE 500
NORFOLK VA 23510-1886
Position: 2007 PRESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT FELLOWS APPLICATION Series/Grade: 0352-09 Vacancy ID: 117979 Agency: PMF Program Office Duty Location: Throughout The Nation, US
SUBJECT: 2007 PMF Application Status
Dear TANYA,
We have now completed the nomination and assessment process and regret to informyou that you are not among those selected as a 2007 Finalist. We appreciate your interest in thePresidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program. Your nomination by your school for the PMF Program is an honor andindicates that others recognize your academic, professional, and personal accomplishments.


1 Comments:
You were way too good for them anyway...:)
Post a Comment
<< Home