Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Avalanche!!!


I just returned from a wonderful weekend in Madison, WI visiting dear friends old and new. I'm technically on my "spring break" this week, but it looks like the only thing breakin' will be me. Breakin' down from the insane amount of work March will bring.


In like a lion indeed.

4 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Hob Gadling said...

Hey Tanya!

It was great meeting you in Madison too. We should have had a few more tequilas followed by some karaoke that night... I can just imagine us in our desi accents doing a power ballad!

Keep up with the hippy studies. Great sketch!

-R

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Poor us. Is it true that it's easier to survive an avalanche if you don't struggle? Let's just lay down and see how long it takes to suffocate.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Miss Non-Sequitur said...

Yeee Haa Tanya rules! It was super fun to meet you!

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love what you've done with your hair, all on one side and all. It's marvelous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home