Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Worcester = federal disaster area

A HUGE nor'easter is expected to hit Mass tonight which is all anyone's been talking/bitching about today. That and Valentine's day, which I know I'm supposed to hate but secretly love. Oh, and there's a buzz about some kind of viral GI flu that has been plaguing the Main South community. I guess entire dorms of Clark students have been out of school for days due to uncontrollable vomiting. Oh, and more good health news: there's been a confirmed case of tuberculosis (TB) on campus. People are flocking to the University Center for "free TB skin tests." Not me, though shudder. The horror**!!!!!

**please refer to weblog post "I've got you under my skin," July 21, 2004.

3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Katie said...

If you don't have TB after spending a year in the Desh, you probably never will.

And I hope you have a good supply of Valentine's Candy on hand for the blizzard.

Will you be my Valentine?

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TKP- Feliz dia de san valentine! I hope you survive. I have to send the pictures from our storm. Did Sarah tell you she is engaged?!???!!

Ciao

Mindy

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanya please go have your TB test done. Sorry to bring this up on "Happy Valentines Day" Sorry I could not send cand this year but I still love you a lot.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home