Monday, February 12, 2007

Pictures from last week's IDCE coffee house

What a great turnout for the first Kafe IDCE! I can't wait until we do it outside in April...when the weather is warm and the MA papers are turned in and a young boy's thoughts turn to love...

It appears in this shot that I am celebrating the defeat of communism/fascism and the triumph of Liberal Democracy. In very red pants.


A group hymn...hym...himn? Gospel song. Very beautiful acapella...ocapella?


Jodi accompanied me for a round of Johnny Cash and June Carter singing (Bob Dylan's song) "It Ain't Me, Babe." I finally realized that I just can't pull off the 'man in black' voice, despite the color of my shirt.


Ben busted out his cello after several years and serenaded fellow students with some Bach. Not so fast, ladies--he's spoken for.



Lindsay ends the night with some fire spinning right outside the department. Professor Tigan's NGO management class almost evacuated the building because they smelled kerosene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home