Friday, January 12, 2007

NYC in pictures

The view from the apartment where I stayed for five luxurious days. Sigh. That gaping hole in the middle of the skyline is where the Twin Towers once stood.


Jason and I. He is a gentleman and a scholar. And he works on 'Law and Order' sometimes.



It's almost like they were expecting me. Karaoke at 2:00am is the best way to be welcomed into a new city.

The Film Forum: where I spend half of my time in New York. I got to see three Woody Allen films (part of the "Essentially Woody" film festival) and three documentaries thanks to my friend Jason.

The future Dr. Carl Oliver: Michigan State alum. McNair/SROP scholar for life. Recent Harvard graduate. School teacher for public schools in the Bronx. Basketball coach slash beer sponge on the weekends.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger angela said...

1. who has the penthouse? were you hanging out at donald trump's house?

2. can i have jason and carl's emails? i haven't chatted with them in FOREVER.

3. seriously, next time you are in michigan, i will hunt you down. and hug you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home