The Semester that Wil Not DIE
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhh!!!!!
I am in one of those weird time warps where the semester is simultaneously speeding toward anxiety-ridden deadline danger (tomorrow at 2:40pm I'm supposed to have my last paper in but--in total undergrad fashion--I have yet to start on it at 8pm the preceding evening) and in a painful slo-mo instant reply. Each morning I hit my alarm thinking "It's almost over--just two more papers to write." The next morning "It's almost over--just two more papers to write." Soooo Bill Murray ala Groundhog Day.
I am still working on the 34th draft of my Feminist Geography paper and suddenly realizing that I will never learn the theoretical distinctions between "space being socially constructed" and "society being spatially constituted" in one week.
Oh end-of-the semester, how I deplore you!


2 Comments:
It's nonsensical and inapplicable ideas like "space being socially constructed" and "society being spatially constituted" that made me hate college, my degree, and the idea of going to grad school in the humanities or any other subject. I should have been an investment banker/engineer/doctor, as per the South Asian dream. This is what rebellion gets you. Sigh.
How come I can't see your links anymore? Did you leave me in the dust for this weblog beta business? *wah!
p.s. ~ Kung Fu Master DR? Hilarious.
Post a Comment
<< Home