Sunday, December 03, 2006

Thrillar


Ah the joys of finals. I find myself again scouring the internet for anything ridiculous enough to entertain me for 3 minutes and 27 seconds and in the meantime detract me from writing papers.

In my relentless search, I came across this Bollywood Jewel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSPvvVfcoAw

I didn't even know that there was a Bollywood knockoff of Michael Jackson's Thriller. But then again...am I really surprised? Enjoy.

4 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

Hey, I've tried sending those T-giving pics to you thrice now. I'll have to send them in separate emails.

This is heavy, doot doot doot.

xoxox

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Meg Daniel said...

I will never get those 3 plus minutes back in my life...thank you, Bollywood.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I think the girl was terrified of the red shiney pants more than anything.

I hope the dude didn't render himself infertile dancing like that.

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh...wow. Really - what can anyone really say after witnessing THAT? Hope all is well with you Tanya...it's been a long time (a year!) since I saw you. I had dinner with Sarafina and Tad last night, and thought of you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home