Blog post from the edge
I'm trying to keep my marbles together desperately. This week completely blind-sided me. It's been like the Seven Circle of of Dante's HELL. I present the ethnographic evidence:
- A draft of my Master's Thesis is due in 19 hours and I have 0 pages written on the screen (although I've been writing avidly in my head since July, however. That'll do me a lot of good.)
- I had a draft of my first intensely theoretical geography paper due on Monday. I actually found myself using words like "socio-spatial circuits," whatever the hell those are
- Woke up and graded roughly 200 pages of undergraduate writing (shudder)
- I have to present four articles in my feminist geography class tomorrow morning at the barbaric hour of 8:00AM
- We are reading roughly 345 articles on the uncontroversial and highly specified topic of "The Israeli-Palestinian conflict" for my religion and violence class Thursday. I haven't even gotten a chance to LOOK at them, must less write the reaction paper due by Wed. night.
Plus...my iPod was stolen. Yes, from our party. I looked all over, but there was definitely a theft. I could tell by the fact that whatever Einstein stole it left the adapter plugged into the wall. Mom and Dad, please dont' kill me. I already feel bad enough living a tuneless life. It was kind of dying anyway. Now I am as well.
Sniffle. Please feel bad for me. Then send me some good mix CDs and cookies. Thank you.


2 Comments:
Hang in there, girl. You can do it!
*TKP*
I will make you feel better with a fun fact... I now live in Massachusetts!!! I'm way in the northwest corner of the state in North Adams ('The Berkshires'). I am working as a campus organizer for MassPIRG which is pretty sweet so far, although the schedule is kicking my ass a little. So I'm thinking that our close proximity may call for a visit. I will be phoning you soon, maybe even before you read this post. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home