Dwarfs will be Dwarfs

Check out our group Halloween costume this year. We went as Snow White (played by Matt, formerly of My Little Pony fame) and the Seven Dwarfs
: The Basketball team. I was randomly and rather inappropriately selected to pose as "Grumpy," and I did my best to stay in character all night. Please note my homemade chisel. Actually took home first prize for best costume over the guys that went as the Super Mario Bros (they even made a paper mache MOVING tortoise shell!). It was a big W.


4 Comments:
So hilarious! Best costume yet, TKP. Way to go!
LOVE it!
But I still like the Kill Bill chick best (esp. now that I've seen the movie.)
TKP: the costumes turned out well. So well that I almost didn't notice your "funny legs" in those shorts and that you used "dwarfs" when I would have preferred "dwarves."
Almost.
I kid! I kid! Happy Halloweenie! Did you get my treat? Oh wait...
xoxox
Even Dwarfs Started Small
Post a Comment
<< Home