vacation fever pitch
Here I am, trying to enjoy the last 24 hours of my Thanksgiving vacation with a 100.5 degree fever.
I think the fever has finally gone down today (this is day 4)--either that or I am just getting accustomed to a soaring internal body temp. The fact that I'm sweating profusely in this t-shirt inside my house would seem to indicate the latter. It started out with a sticky, sore throat Friday and mutated into some kind of bizarre fever-sore troat-vertebral pain combo. My neck has been oddly sore the past few days. My mother worries that it might be meningitis. What?! That viral outbreak that happened at MSU a few years ago? That scares the hell out of me.
I have to fly back to Boston at 6am and teach tomorrow night at 7pm. Sigh. I guess I'm glad it broke at home so Mommy could take care of me. She even gave me a thorough neck rub yesterday with some Ben Gay. I feel a bit better, though I now smell like a senior citizen.
Overall, the holiday was nice. It's always good to see the fam and eat some soy turkey.


2 Comments:
Are you bored?
Try to imagine what kind of crazy scenario could pop up in the woo that would keep you from attending this:
http://www.pbrnow.com/competition/bfts/eventLoad.cfm?id=07-102
hey sorry about ur fever
hope u feel better soon
check my blog via my website www.tanvironline.com
tc
Post a Comment
<< Home