Monday, December 25, 2006

Channukah + Christmas = Holiday Fun

I just sent a mass text message to a bunch of my friends that said "Happy Judeo-Christian Holidays!" The best responses so far:

"very PC."

"Thanks, dot head."

"And Happy Buddha to you!"

Indeed, the Chanukah/Christmas season has given this Hindu American ample excuses to shamelessly consume. I've been to the mall more times in the past week than I have all year, my sister and I rented something like 9 movies from Blockbuster last night (including the quintessentially postmodern flick Bladerunner, which I've been dying to see since I read that PoMo for beginners book this summer), and I have shoved so many Christmas cookies into my piehole that my figure is even more rapidly approaching Sunkist orangedom. I fear that someone may inadvertently try and juice me when I return to Worcester.

Off to make the yuletide gay,
TKP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home