Heart Day



The big storm hit today and it was bad news. It's been icy and cold and lonely. I usually do love Valentine's day, but this year I just feel like hiding in a snow bank. Maybe it's the lack of that certain special Valentine. Maybe it's just the gloom of February. Maybe it's just me.
Last year I went to school in drag and got a big chocolate bar from Mom and Dad. The year before that I spent V-Day in the Bangkok airport with my sweetie, on our way to Cambodia. This year I trudged through feet of snow and sat in my office, trying desperately to work on school stuff. I ended up day dreaming instead.


3 Comments:
Your pictures don't work!
Sorry your v-day sucked. Todd got the day off work today, but I had to slide my way to the office today only to learn that I was one of 4 people who made it in.
Hope the FTW, pun-tastic Valentine's Day treat I sent you lifted your spirits for a second :)
Your funny valentine,
-s
xoxox
I feel so bad about not sending anything to you. I will remember every year from here on eternity.
Love from a very sad Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home