An Inane tale of a hairdo and flirtation

What do you think? Do you like the new haircut? I needed a change and had actually gone to the salon planning to cut it ALL OFF--boy short like I had it in early college. I chickened out though. I love the long-ish locks of late. I settled for this "flirty, face framing look." That's what my stylist Tracy called it anyway.

It's not really that dramatic a change, but it feels very different. I lost about a POUND of hair. It was reaching Rapunzel-esque proportions.

The bangs must have some mystical power...all of my male compadres at the bar were flirting last night. I flirted right back...

...but mostly...

in an effort to get the attention of this grumpy stripey guy (who I adore) in the background...


...but he didn't even budge. Oh well. I still looked cute anyway! Thanks for trying, bangs (and Tim, Andrew and Avi). Maybe I'll dye it purple...or blue stripes next?


5 Comments:
dare you to go brittney...
awww cute! :)
LOVE IT!
Hey T, dead sexy! I sympathize with your older man crush. However, who really wants to hang around in Worcester forev?! :)
I'm envious of your flowing black tresses. You're hot.
Post a Comment
<< Home