Hi :) I'm moving to Dhaka for an internship this week and came across your blog. I found it really reassuring and interesting (especially the Sen stuff...I'm in development too). Getting a bit nervous about it...reading this was just what I needed.... sharlene (babycarib77@aol.com)
I can't seem to find your e-mail address, although I thought I had it at some point. I've spent the past few days of my internship reading your blog from beginning to now. I'm stuck in some sort of a Dhaka rut right now and reading your trials and tribulations has been helpful. I miss having you around.
Anyway, e-mail me properly when you get the chance: bridgetma@gmail.com. And don't forget: Jacob (pronounced Yacob).
Best, Bridget
PS I think that you and Jennet should descend on DC this fall when Yasmeen and Arif are in town. I have an airmattress...(what more could you need?)
2 Comments:
Hi :)
I'm moving to Dhaka for an internship this week and came across your blog. I found it really reassuring and interesting (especially the Sen stuff...I'm in development too). Getting a bit nervous about it...reading this was just what I needed....
sharlene
(babycarib77@aol.com)
Hi Tanya,
I can't seem to find your e-mail address, although I thought I had it at some point. I've spent the past few days of my internship reading your blog from beginning to now. I'm stuck in some sort of a Dhaka rut right now and reading your trials and tribulations has been helpful. I miss having you around.
Anyway, e-mail me properly when you get the chance: bridgetma@gmail.com. And don't forget: Jacob (pronounced Yacob).
Best,
Bridget
PS I think that you and Jennet should descend on DC this fall when Yasmeen and Arif are in town. I have an airmattress...(what more could you need?)
Post a Comment
<< Home