Friday, August 05, 2005

Remembering the 'Desh

Okay, I've been home about two weeks now, and I feel quite resettled. I need to peel myself off the couch and get into gear. I've been on a fatty-food bender the last few days, throwing all former semblances of my once noble "veganism" out the window. It's been a whirlwind of triple cheese lasagna and pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough, but it ends here and now...today...right after I wolf down this cinnamon roll and Gardenburger burrito wrap.

I've been spending with my sister and other friends in Grand Rapids, trying to pack in time with everyone before leaving for Massachusetts (sp?) next Thursday. Sonya left today for a cruise to Jamaica (sp?) and the Cayman Islands, so now I have no more excuses for my dawdling. I should be a bit alarmed that classes start in a few weeks, but instead I've been watching repugnant amounts of digital cable. I am planning to help my Dad with the Indian-American Physicians golf tournament he's running this weekend, so that should at least get me out of the Tanya-shaped indentation that I've created in our living room couch.

Anyway, I've been cleaning out my stuff from my trip and I found the last CD o' Bangladesh pictures. Here are a few of my favorites above. Enjoy...

TKP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home