Pumpkin Bread, Empowerment, and Non-Stop Rain
I have a bunch of photos that I've been taking but haven't posted to the blog yet. There are a few totally random ones below to warm up with. I've got a truckload to come. Most of them are of Clark parties and bar outings, so I'm hesitant to post them lest you think that's all I do here in Massachusetts. Oh, who am I kiddin?. I actually came to grad school so I could down $2.00 pints of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer at the Blarney Stone with other twenty-somethings.
Things are good. Working hard (hardly working, actually) in the library tryin' to put together some research for yet another paper due next week. I'm writing about what the hell the oh-so-nebulous phrase "women's empowerment" means from various theoretical perspectives...what DOES it mean, anyway? Let me know if you've read anything good about this or have some suggestions about where I should look (I'm talkin' to you Zaman...)
In Worcester weather, we've hit day #10 of non-stop POURING rain and general crappiness. New England has earned a top spot on my geographical shit list.
Off to do some searching for articles, then to munch on some of the moist and delicious pumpkin bread that arrived via UPS yesterday. Thanks Mom!
Mmmm...nutmeg.
TKP


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home