Tuesday, October 18, 2005


This is a group shot of my housemates (minus one) in front of our formerly orange wall. Why is Lisa holding a pumpkin, you ask? The world may never know...

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is holding a pumpkin because nothing says "Fuck men." like small squash!

Oh yes, I have found you on the web!

We must catch up at some point.

-Suzanne

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUZANNE 818!!!!!

How did you find me? I'm SO glad to hear from you. Seriously, I think of you every Halloween when I see those small pumpkins. I was just thinking about you the other day because I met some guy from Chicago named Rajiv (not the tongue-king, don't worry). What are you up to these days? Are you going to give me your email address so we can have a proper conversation?!?!?!?

TKP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home