$3 for a bottle of water


Last night I decided go out first-semester style with my International Development homies. I had such a wonderful time and I wasn't quite sure why. We got dressed up, went to the grand re-opening of my friend Jason's bar, Club Blu. For $3.00 you can get a blue-tinted bottle of water and a peek at his abs when he's dancin' on the bar.


We danced, played pool, and had a great time. My roomates Lisa, Leia, and Casey went, along with our neighbors Melissa and Lara, and the usual boy suspects Patrick, Jacob, Aaron, and Benoit. I realized that I have a really fun core group of friends at IDCE, and boy do they enjoy the booty shakage. In other news, I've been appointed as the first-year ID representative to the newly formed IDCE student council. Sigh. I always seem to over commit myself, but can I help it that everyone thinks I'm charming, outgoing, and well in touch with the student body? Actually, it was more like "I don't have time to do this crap, but I have some belly aching to do...why don't we have that loud-mouthed Indian girl who used to be on the debate team do it?"


1 Comments:
Tulu,
You look so good in that red top. Was that a bindi or a pimple? Anyways you look cute.
Love mamasita
Post a Comment
<< Home