cough, sniffle, cough-cough!
Groan---I'm sick.
I've actually been taking care of my overall health this semseter, so the flu that's been floating around IDCE has been lingering in my lungs, but hasn't had the chance to settle in as severely as it has for several of my fellow students. This computer lab is a cesspool of germs, I'm telling you. Ewwww...microorganisms on my keyboard...ewww...
My sister seems to be coming down with something, too. We discussed our advancing ailments on the phone Saturday, when she dismissed my suggestions to chug chamomile tea and pop echinacea pills as "totally hippie." "I just went to the store and bought some Tylenol Cold and Flu," she scoffed. Maybe I've been hanging out with too many east coast "Trustafarians" (Trust Fund + Rastafarian).
In other virus news, my laptop has officially bitten it. I can publicly say this because I've disclosed the news to Mom and Dad, who immediately offered to help finance a new one. I'm excited to spend less time in the IDCE computer lab now that I'll have a machine at home. Who knows what'll go around next given the outrageous international travels of my compatriots. Malaria? Dengue Fever? A touch of Ebola perhaps? Peace out guys, I'll be working on my paper en mi casa!
Off to chew some ginseng root,
TKP


3 Comments:
Get a Mac. You'll be happier, and healthier.
is this the same laptop circa 2000, with the missing letter "r"?
We have trustafarians in Boulder/Denver too! I KNEW we weren't that far away from each other!! :) P.S. Macs ROCK! No germs to speak of...ever!
Post a Comment
<< Home