
Last weekend was "Saraswati Puja," the Hindu celebration of the Goddess of Wisdom and Knowledge. My Mom and Dad went to the first ever Saraswati Puja in Grand Rapids. Sonya and I asked them to put a good word in for us w/ the goddess that we might ace our exams and whiz through our tedious group projects. In India (and sometimes in the States) kids
literally lay down their books in front of the idol hoping that their Dickens novels and Calculus books are blessed by the holy water sprinkled during the ceremony. I just hope Ma Saraswati blesses the new Dell I got in the mail (thanks M and D! I love you guys!!!) so it doesn't bite the big one ilke my last TWO laptops.
3 Comments:
you go thru laptops like some people and...hmm...no metaphor fits here. but two--your brain can't be contained by technology! woo-hoo!
I wish I had an extra pair of arms like that babe-goddess.
A Dell. Didn't we I mean I tell you to get a Mac?
Post a Comment
<< Home