Saturday, May 20, 2006

London Calling


Greetings from foggy, cold, rainy, gray London! I'm sitting in the ritzy Radisson hotel because my flight to Kolkata was delayed and we're leaving tomorrow morning instead of late this evening. Frankly, I'm ecstatic. I am exhausted after spending 7 hours on a plane from Chicago, meeting up with some Dhaka friends for lunch and shopping in London's Soho, and then anticipating a 10.5 hour flight to India. Now I can get some sleep tonight. I don't have a camera and to buy one costs roughly 80 dollars US (the exchange rate will HOSE you here), so I put up this picture of a lingerie store across the street from the noodle place we ate lunch. Unimpressive tempura, and only so-so Thai curry.

Anyway, I'm loopy and jet lagged...more later...

cheerio!

TKP

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2hours of Euro Star from Paris and you did not even show up!
next time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home