What have I done?
That fake plastic head is going to be me next week, when my little sister gets a crack at cleaning my teeth with them fancy dentist tools.I've somehow been haplessly persuaded by my younger sister, who is training to be a dentist, to be her first real "patient" next week when I go back to Michigan. She'll be doing a routine teeth cleaning and polishing as part of some kind of family dental experimentation day. I'm sure she'll do a thorough and professional job, but if I were her, I'd be tempted to utilize this opportunity as some kind of twisted childhood retribution. Hey Sonya, remember that time I told you I was painting your Halloween makeup like a mouse and I really made you a clown instead? Or the time I made you pretend you were my cat and I fed you roughly 1/2 lb. of cilantro?
If I'm suddenly toothless next weekend, you'll all know why...
(shudder)
TKPatient


1 Comments:
As if! You should have complete confidence in my abilities by now. Anyhow, you can just think of me as a personified toothbrush as that's essentially all I'll be doing -- a nice n' easy, simple cleaning. BUT, I will take ya from TKPatient to TKPearly Whites with class...that I promise. *wink*
xoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home