I Saw Ben Affleck Yesterday

Happy May Day, Comrades!
Wow, so much to update you on, so little time. Where do I begin? My sister's visit to Worcester/Boston? My birthday party disaster during which I locked my roomates keys in her running car TWICE in the course of three hours? The immigrants rights day march and rally I'm participating in today?
Wait a minute...what am I thinking? The most important event in my life this past week was definitely when I spotted Academy Award winner BEN AFFLECK while standing outside the Harvard Square Starbucks waiting for my sister and her friend Tony to park the car. I saw a big black Saab pull up, and a tall, scowling man in a Red Sox cap and sweatshirt saunter up to the building. I looked at him in disbelief and he seemed to give me a look that implied "yeah, its me, Ben Affleck. Get over it." I guess even celebrities need a skinny latte and a delicious scone on Sunday morning.


3 Comments:
if you could rewind the moment, i'd want you to say this as mr. ben gives you the "yes, i'm famous" look..."do you keep the oscar matt damon won for you next to your framed poster for the movie "armageddon"? or maybe just throw animal crackers at him.
there's a great family guy vignette where matt damon finishes the script for good will hunting, and affleck is on the couch smoking pot and eating cookies. he convinces damon to add his name in...and the rest is funny ass history.
Was he wearing that outfit? I hope he was wearing that outfit!
Ummmm, does Ben have a mullet in that picture?
Post a Comment
<< Home